Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I am now a Fellowcraft

Last night I went through my catechism in lodge and the was passed to the degree of Fellowcraft. The catechism was not perfect but I think the members of the Lodge were very impressed. I was just glad to have done it and not have lost my place in the recitation. I then received my 2nd degree in masonry. It was a great experience. If anyone is out there reading these post and say so in the comments...I think I am going to stop writing this I feel pretty stupid writing to a brick wall so-to speak. Im no good at typing so this is not as quick and easy as it is for others. I bought a masons ring. Actualy paid off my layaway. And finally picked it up today. And guess what the jewler is a brother. I am done this is a wast of time

6 comments:

Unknown said...

People actually read these blogs brother! Keep it up and good luck on your journey...

Arod
Neoacacia Lodge # 595
Columbus, OH

Jason said...

thank you for posting it makes me feel great that someone is reading I will contiue to post. I just added two new posts.
Jasons

munkholt said...

I'll be around as well.

Bro. Bashli - RAM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bro. Bashli - RAM said...

My Bro Fellowcraft please continue to write but remember your name is "cautious" and you will be fine. I too am traveling east.

Unknown said...

I was just passed to the degree of fellowcraft myself, I was examined and passed the same night. This has taken all of my spare time and I need to get yard work and house work done and just dont have the time for it now. But, I can say that this is the single best thing to happen to me, since meeting the Lord and having Him be a part of my life. So, I can say that it's all worth it and please don't give up. In the end it will be worth your while. Good Luck and keep up the Great Work!