Friday, January 20, 2006

A few hours before my Master Mason Degree

A few hours until I am raised to M.M. I am not nervious like I was with the F.C. Before the F.C. degree, I had obviously not recited anything in front of the lodge. But since going through my E.A. catechism, I am not nervious about reciting the F.C. catechism. In fact, I have told my instructor that I want to go on to get my M.M. proficiency. I am excited about tomarrow. We are having breakfast at 8:00 and then it all will start. I have chosen not to go into any apendant bodies at this time. I want to go through all of the chairs and become a C.L.I. or G.L.I before moving on to the york or scottish rites. I may however join the Mystic Order of Veiled Prophets of the Enchanted Realm. As this body will not consume my time like the Scottish or York Rites will. Good nite my brethren. Next time I write I will write you as a Third Degree!

1 comment:

Keith Stolte said...

Congradulations Bro. I was just recently raised in VA.