Saturday, January 21, 2006

Raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason

I just got back from the lodge. I was Raised today. What a great experience! I am so glad I did not go through the blue lightning. I would have missed out on all of this. Only three things in my life to date have had more importance than today. First, meeting and marying my wife. Sencond, the gift of my children. Third, my son beating cancer. I received my burial apron, a hat, a knife, the "Monitor", two lapel pins and the Lords prayer art psoter. I am excited to travel to other lodges. I Love the Fraternity, the brotherhood anf all it has to offer. As I was transformed today, I was improved as a man, a father, a husband and a brother.
Fraternaly yours
Jason A Hinds M.M.
Lewistown #104
Lewistown, IL

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Brother Jason!

Fraternally,
Arod
Neoacacia # 595
Columbus, OH

Jason said...

I will keep the blog running. I realize that it is a valuable tool for insight for others. Jeremy, have you petitioned a lodge yet?

munkholt said...

I'll be around as well.

April Dawn said...

A "cult" you say. Ignorance abounds in your statements. You obviously know very little about what you speak of. As a matter of fact I attended christian school for 11years of my childhood education. And I do know what a cult is like. I beleive you are in one. I think you have been brain washed into fearing death and with that small suggested 10% tith you buy a little bigger piece of heaven. 1000 religions on earth and I bet youll tell me that yours is the only way into heaven. A "cult" yeah maybe your right we pledge allegance to the flag of the united states of america at every meeting, we do devilish things like issue money to children in the local schools that need eye glasses, we pray for the sick and sometimes we even read scripture from the bible. So yeah maybe your right.

Bro. Ken said...

Congratulations Brother!

I was just raised last night, and it is an amazing experience I will never forget.

Bro. Ken Dennis MM
#617 North Bay, Ontario, Canada

slagathor said...

I know it's been a while since you were raised, but Congrats! I finished my EA the last week in Sept. and will be doing my long form proficiency at the end of October. I can't wait!

BTW, what is blue lightning? I have never heard that term?